Swastha Mandir Sansthan of Bharatpur is a non-profit and non-governmental organization based in Rajasthan. Which was established in 2010. Institute is working on all alternative medicine systems. Such as yoga, natural healing, panchakarma, acupressure, magnet, meditation etc. Along with this, the institute is also continuously working in social service activities. These include free health camps, medical camps, women empowerment programs, day care centers for senior citizens, water rescue and conservation, kanydan in marriage of poor girls, schooling for education of poor children, fees, dress, books etc.
Swasthya Mandir Sansthan of Bharatpur is a non-profit government organization
located in Rajasthan. Which was established in 2010. Swasthya Mandir Sansthan
is working on all alternative medical systems.
Aims and object
Aims and object detail are here for the following :-
1. To build a healthy society.
2. To operate day care center for the elderly living alone so that the elderly can spend time with people of their own age.
3. To empower women, livelihood camps such as (beauty seminar, clay making, jewellery making, self defence for
girls, sewing, dancing, etc.) training programs are organized and workshops are organized.
4. Arrangement of fees of poor children, their dress, book, notebook so that their studies are not stopped.
5. Helping poor girls in marriage through Kanyadaan, providing material needed for beds, fans, sewing machines,
clothes, food material,mentally support, fix deposit etc.
6. Awareness program is to be organized to protect animals, trees, water, plastic free environment, plants and the
You can contribute in the our projects for help in Swasthya mandir by becoming a member by contributing Rs 200 monthly or more.
Our bank detail are following these:-
What we can do?
Our volunteers .
DR. VIRENDRA AGARWAL
Naturopathy Docter & Secretary
Giresh kumar sharma
Neuro Physiotherapist & Project director